Thursday, April 07, 2005
Taking a break from my chemistry marathon to update a little. Having chemistry test tomorrow. The three most difficult topics for me. But then again since when is chemistry ever easy? Maybe for the really smart people but definitely not me.
We had the 2.4km run today.
I SURVIVED! It's a miracle I tell you. Took 16min 31 sec to complete the 10 laps. I've never run so fast in my entirely life OR perhaps there was something wrong with the stop watch. Well whatever. I'm just feeling so proud of myself. HAHA. ok so maybe my timing isn't really that great, there are lots who can run faster. So what? I don't care. I broke my own personal record. :)) Just be happy for me.
It started to rain after my second lap. WTH. The rain water hurt my eyes. Felt like they're burning. Acid rain? I don't know. Thankfully the rain stopped after a minute or so.
I just realised why I ran faster than usual. While I was running,
I kept telling myself that this is your last year, last time you're ever gonna take the napha test, so just get your legs moving! HAHA. Weird way to motivate myself. But it worked. Oh and each time I started to walk, there's always someone who starts screaming at me to stop walking. Forever thankful to those kind souls who helped me today.
S2 tried to bargain with Teo today. They wanted him to postphone the test. He said if they could get 70 students (From S1 and S2) to convince him, he might postphone it. Silly them. Come on lah, Teo will never ever postphone the test. You know why he said 70? Cuz it was already 4.30pm and he knows that most of us would have gone home already. It was impossible to get 70 students. Cunning. But S2 had that never say die attitute and begged some more. I just went home with baoxin. Would rather go home and start revising. After getting taught by Teo for a year plus, we know his style. He's not gonna give in. So don't know what happened in the end. Perhaps some alien posseed Teo and suddenly he has a really kind heart and postphoned the test. Who knows. But just to play safe, I'll study. Burning the midnight oil.
posted at 11:47 am