Sunday, April 10, 2005
Ok. Tomorrow is the day. SYF. Good luck to OPWO. jia you! Make us proud.
Anyways. I never realised that metro department store in compass point smells so bad til yesterday. I don't mean the whole of metro just the department where they sell the perfumes and stuff. OMG. It stinks. Well. It had this sweet scent, a little too sweet in my opinion. But then again some people just find that smell heavenly. Perhaps they should get their nose checked. They might have some mucus or whatever stuck up there that prevents them from differentiating between nice smell and bad smell. blehx.
It's sunday and guess what. I'm home. rotting. as usual. Why? I don't know. It's scorching hot out there. I just don't feel like stepping out of the house, I might melt into a pool of water. Yes I hate the sun. So sue me. Avoid places without air condition on a sunny day. Makes you sweat like crazy and you'll probably get to smell the "heavenly" scents of human sweat. In other words body odour. I'm not saying everyone has it but you've got to admit, it's not very pleasant. Just get deodarant. Why the hell am I talking about body odour?
I'm just rambling away to pass the time. Don't mind me. It's my blog. I can type whatever I want. :))
posted at 2:28 am