Sunday, April 03, 2005

Its sunday. GREAT. Suppose to go out with ST today... But for some reason, her mummy said she has to stay home. He's out with his friends doing God knows what. So I'm going to be home the whole day. How fun. I'll probably start to rot any minute now. Would most probably study. =P You might find that surprising, but YES. I, Sabrina, study during the weekends. HAHA.

It was Speech Day yesterday. Drizzled a little during the parade. I got wet. Very uncomfy feeling. After that, went to the AVA room to help the comp band get dressed. They looked ridiculous la. With those frilly things around their neck and hand. It was suppose to look classical. But it looked gay-ish to me. I had to use safety pin to secure the frilly thing around their hand and Melvin started screaming. He acted liked I poked him. Of course I didn't la. But oh how I wish I could. blehx. Oh and I learnt how to sew. Finally, I've accomplished something as QM uniform. HAHA. I helped sew a couple of buttons on their uniform. I don't mind. really. What annoyed me was that they told me at the last minute. PISSED. ok enough about that. The food was COLD. freezing. tasteless. horrible. Forced myself to swallow. Musn't waste any food. Just think of the starving children in Africa. :))

posted at 4:56 am