Saturday, April 09, 2005

Isn't it funny how people expect you to do something but they themselves never do it?

Don't parents ever knock doors? It just irritates the hell out of me. My parents have this bad habit of never ever knocking the door and end up giving quite a scare. I'm jumpy. I freak out at the slightest sound. And just imagine, you, in your room, totally engrossed in your work or whatever, and suddenly someone just enters. Won't you get a shock? So to solve this i-don't-ever-knock-b4-i-enter-but-i-expect-you-to-knock-b4-you-enter problem, I have decided to lock my door at all times. Well if I can't get any privacy in my own home, where am I suppose to get it? In school? Complete rubbish.

I'm bored. But then again, since when am I never bored? I'm hoping someone would sms me or whatever. I need to talk to someone before I go bonkers.

It's been 14 days. And I'm still counting.

Faith asked me and Siew a question during recess. Kind of like a game. She showed us a $2 dollar note and asked us to find the smallest word printed on it. We gave up. Silly us. The answer isn't that obvious but yet obvious. Some of you might already know the answer and must be thinking that if this is the $1 million question on "who wants to be a millionaire?" everyone will be millionaires. But yet there are some of us out there, I'm a pretty good example, who have no clue whatsoever. So. I challenge you. the readers. Wad's the smallest word printed on the $2 note or any other Singapore currencies. Post your answers on the tag. Happy thinking. :))

posted at 1:20 pm