Saturday, April 23, 2005

I can't sleep. Thoughts running through my head.

I was watching this really interesting show on CNN or was it BBC. Something about beautiful people. According to them, there's a math formula to the defination of beauty. 1 :1.618 or something like that. That's suppose to be how your body is suppose to be like. Weird eh. And I thought beauty was suppose to be in the eyes of the beholder. But that's rather impossible in the world we live in. They interviewed this woman who people define as beautiful. She said "Beautiful people are the saddest people on earth." Whatever.

He's out with his friends "tonning". -.-" I have a feeling he's gonna drink. He wouldn't have a problem getting the drinks. I'm sure of that. There was once when we were buying stuff at Shell and the cashier asked him how much petrol he want. LOL. Then he went. "Erh. I'm not 18 yet." The cashier looked damn embarrassed. Ok so that's proof he doesn't look his age. We're such different people. It's a wonder we can get along pretty well. Perhaps opposites do attract. : )

posted at 3:12 pm