Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Had napfa test today, the 5 stations. I survived! Passed everything with rather pathetic results. Everything get E grade nia. HAHA. Who cares? As long as I'm happy. :)) Next obstacle is the bloody 2.4km run. I have a gut feeling I'll fail though 18 min still pass. BUt you know me. Totally sux in sports. Cant even jog 2.4km without walking. PATHETIC. whatever.

The baldy commented about band during morning assembly again. Said that we're really hardworking and hmm still working hard for the SYF though there's less than a week left. GLAD YOU NOTICED. finally. The school has been treating the band like shit for the past 2 years la. It's about time they started showing us some respect again. We deserve it you know.

Teo had a sudden outburst in class today. We were going through the chem TYS then he suddenly ask to check LH and Deli's one. He looked, aimed and SHOOT! Threw the book. Asked them to get out of the class. Hmmm. That's a side of Teo we have not seen for a while. I learnt something new. Never judge a book by its cover. Really. Just look at Deli. HAHA. He become pai kia. Even more slack than me. He doesnt even talk in class and to hear him utter a word is like a total miracle. But all that has changed. Suddenly start not handing in hw. power sia. Like I said. The quiet one hides the most secrets. blehx

posted at 10:40 am