Friday, April 08, 2005
FEELING HIGH...Had fun in Amaths class. HAHA. Was acting super crazy today. We were doing the pre test worksheet. Then Qing Hui and me were like so blur, trying to figure out 1 stupid question. We kept laughing. For no reason whatsoever. Amaths question can make you high. =P
She asked me a question, "How to find out which one is max or min value?" So I replied, without thinking much, "Bigger number max then smaller number min." Then she laughed. So I laughed. We couldnt stop. Weird. Jieming said something like. "Siao" Whatever.
I can be crazy whenever I want to. Relieve stress. AND. Laughing can make prolong your life. Or so I heard. Blehx
Walked home. really fast today. Looked like it was gonna rain. Then did some Amaths. Cuz have test tomorrow. Practice a little. Stuck on another question again. So I went online, hoping some1 can help me. He was there!
*cheers* Scanned the worksheet and my workings for him. He complained that my handwriting so small. WTH. So I asked him to enlarge it. Then then he said I'm toopid. But it was juz teasing. Hmph. -.- cuz it was a careless mistake, forgot a negative sign. Hmm. Shan't bore you readers with details of my Amaths ws.
posted at 12:44 pm