Thursday, March 24, 2005
We had a health check up a couple of days go. The usual stuff. Eye check and blood pressure. Everything is normal. BUT. I've been refered to the Student Health Centre for my scoliosis. That means I have a curved spine since God knows when. I'm freaking out. What if the X-ray shows it has gotten worst? Operation. The worst part is I probably have to go for the check up myself. I hate that. I'll have to face the doctor myself. Oh great. What a life.
I told him about it, not everything, left out the operation part. That's just me being all paranoid. I wouldn't want him to start worrying now would I? He said he'll accompany me for the check up. AWWW. That's really sweet. Touched. BUT. I don't want to trouble him.
I find the nurses rather weird. They made us line up according to our heights. Some of had our height and weight taken. Why? Cuz we're either the tallest in class or the shortest. -.-" Is that a crime? Well. turns out I'm one the tallest girls. Why am I not surprised? It has been that way since Pri 1 la. Those nurses made it sound like we're freaks.
posted at 9:52 pm