Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Monday blues...
Monday Blues... I couldn't wake up this morning. No wait. I could but I just wouldn't. Was feeling lazy as usual. Just thinking about OPSS makes me shudder. Seriously, I think the school is full of kuku heads. They are way
too strict. Ok. I've said it a million billion trillion times, but I'll say it again. They school is way too strict.
Ms Su seems to be PMS-ing again... as usual. Her favourite hobby is obviously screaming her guts out and making the life of students unbearable. Take today for example, she nearly caused the school to collasp. blehx. WHY? cuz the school didn't sing the anthem loud enough. Oh please. I'm doing her a very big favour for not singing. I'll shatter all the windows if I sang. She wouldn't want that to happen now would she? She's just not thankful. That horrid woman.
I'm so pissed at Ah beng. He can be so unreasonable sometimes. So what if I didn't attend his extra class during the holidays? I have a damn good reason for not doing so. I was sick. Really. I can't possibly go to class with a runny nose and a temperature. I'm not going to torture myself. But I had no mc. So he made me stay back after school til 5! WTH. I've just wasted my precious afternoon staring at the canteen walls. And the worst part is, he went home at around 3++. -.-" This is student abuse! sort of.
Anyways, I'm not going to complain about how bad my day has been anymore. It's just too depressing. Well. my life is depressing. What to do? That's the life of a teenager.
posted at 11:08 am