Monday, March 21, 2005

I can't believe it's sunday. End of the week. End of the holidays! That's so not fair. I didn't even have a chance to enjoy it. Spent most of my days in school cuz of band practices and a couple of extra lessons here and there. This just makes me hate being a sec 4 student even more. The teachers are constantly giving us stress. I can never meet their expectations, never ever will. Let's just face it. I'm not exactly the smartest person and I'm fine with that. Sometimes I feel like stuffing socks or whatever into their mouth just to get them to shut up. I'm getting sick and tired of their nonsense. Ok. I should stop whining. But I just can't help it. There's a big pile of homework on my desk waiting for me. I wonder how I'm ever going to get it done. Oh well. I'll just do as much as I can and pray and hope that the teachers won't scream at me tomorrow. And if they do. I'll just give them an innocent look. It works all the time. haha

posted at 9:48 am