Thursday, March 24, 2005
I am not ok. Kinda sad actually. Don't know why. I walked home with Narissa and Eliza today. Nar asked why we were so quiet. Well to be honest I don't know. Just didn't feel like talking much today AND I wanted everyone around to me to just shut up for a second. Ok that sounds mean. But you can't blame me for wanting some peace and quiet. I need to protect my ears from the constant nagging and blabbering I've been hearing lately. What is wrong with everyone nowadays? They should really start thinking before they speak. I get annoyed easily nowadays. There have been times where I just feel like screaming.
I should probably try to stop whining so much.
The thought of tomorrow makes me dread being alive. I have to face TAB. That's my chem teacher by the way. Teo Ah Beng. I'm serious. That's his name. He couldnt find my chem homework. He misplaced it or whatever. He's gonna make my life hell. Will probably make me copy that worksheet 3 times! Total waste of time and paper. He's a tree killer.
posted at 2:27 pm