Wednesday, March 30, 2005
First and foremost, I must say a big THANK YOU to
Eric Ng Wai Beng for saving my blog. It was so screwed up just now. Tag board missing and stuff like that. You are the only and only
HTML KING. Hmm. I owe you. HAHA.
Today was really
depressing! We got back our physics test paper today and well, I fail. BADLY. Ok, I wasn't really surprised though, didn't study much. But still, I expected better. I told myself that enough was enough. I have to stop flunking physics! SOOO. Made a little promise to myself to stop yawning and daydreaming in Mr Tang's class. Yes, he's boring and talks in this really slow manner, sounds like a lullaby to me. So you can't blame me for feeling sleepy. Anyways. I'm going to turn over a new leaf and ahem. be more attentive in class. :) shocking. haha.
Next came band practice. We had sectionals while the competition band had their rehersal in the hall. Well actually, to be honest, I spent most of the time chatting away with Mavis. We were supposed to be released at 5.30 BUT for some reason. we couldnt leave cuz Chang had stuff to tell us and she was away in some teacher's meeting or whatever. So the rest of the non-competition band ended up sitting by the staircase, gossiping away. We had a really interesting conversation about bras and skirts. LOL. I don't know who started it but it sure was entertaining. It seems that our school has rather pervertic teachers. There was a rumour that some teacher confiscated a girl's bra cuz she was wearing those round neck thingi or was it cuz her bra was orange or someting. That's so bloody embarrassing. EEEKS. According to the teacher, it makes you look cheap to wear that. Oh and did you know that altering your school skirt means you're cheap? Why does the teacher care anyway? If we want to be cheap so be it. blehx.
posted at 1:05 pm